An Intelligent Guide To Real Estate Development - What every developer and investor should know about real estate development
Publisher: Vivid Publishing
In An Intelligent Guide to Real Estate Development, architect and successful international real estate developer Ron Forlee shares his many secrets in this high risk, high reward industry. With this practical "how to" guide, you too may be able to capitalise on the next real estate boom, or even the next burst of the real estate bubble.
This book is the perfect introduction to the industry for novice developers (although there is plenty of information for seasoned practitioners too), or those considering in investing in real estate development. It covers the whole gamut of residential and commercial development, including:
– The attributes of successful developers
– How to reduce the risks in developing real estate
– Choosing a team of appropriate development consultants
– Conducting a feasibility study, and calculating your profit
– Selecting finance and managing your way to success.
– build a residential real estate portfolio
– manage your portfolio to ensure a significant passive income, and
– why commercial real estate is a great asset in your portfolio.
Real estate development is a risky business, but if it is planned and managed correctly, the rewards for developers and investors alike can be immense. This is the guide to help you succeed!