Earning Money through Crypto Currency Airdrops Bounties Faucets Cloud Mining Websites and Exchanges
Publisher: Dr. Hidaia Mahmood Alassouli
A crypto faucet is a website that will give you satoshis in exchange for viewing ads or completing simple tasks. Crypto currency mining is the process in which transactions between users are verified and added into the block chain. The process of mining is also responsible for introducing new coins into the existing circulating supply and is one of the key elements that allow cryptocurrencies to work as a peer-to-peer decentralized network, without the need for a third party central authority.
Cloud mining happens in the “cloud.” That basically means that the hardware used for mining is not physically located at your premises, but it is accessed remotely through the internet.
An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending free coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency.
In Bounty programs, participants get cryptocurrencies in exchange for promotion.
A cryptocurrency exchange is any system that operates on the basis of trading cryptocurrencies with other assets.
There are also some on-line service designed for those who wants to exchange electronic currencies quickly, safely and at a favorable rate, such as: Webmoney, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Payeer, Skrill, Neteller, Epay, Payza, PayPal, Visa/Master Card, Western uniоn, MoneyGram, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.
This work will guide the user to a list of online sources to earn money in the internet through crypto faucets, mining, cloud mining, airdrops and bounties. Then I will list some of the best online crypto currency exchanges and electronic currencies exchangers that can be used.
The book consists from the following parts:
1. Some sources for crypto faucets
2. Definition of cryptocurrrency mining and cloud minining
3. Some useful websites for cryptocurrency mining and cloud minining
4. Airdrop and Bounty definitions
5. Some online sources to look for airdrops and bounties events
6. Some Youtube channels to fellow up latest airdrops, faucets and mining websites
7. Some websites to get information about cryptocurrency prices and market capitalization
8. Some trusted cryptocurrency exchanges
9. Some exchanger monitoring platforms
10. Some electronic currencies exchangers