Between Death and Life – Conversations with a Spirit - An internationally acclaimed hypnotherapist's guide to past lives guardian angels and the death experience
Publisher: Gill Books
Offering both comfort to the fearful and confirmation to the curious, Between Death and Life – Conversations with a Spirit examines different levels of existence in the spirit realms through hundreds of real people's past life testimonies as revealed to widely published and internationally acclaimed past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon.
- What happens at the point of death?
- Where do we go afterwards?
- Does one's personality survive after death?
- How are the good and the bad experiences of life accounted for?
- What is the purpose of life?These are questions everybody asks. And no one is better qualified to provide reasonable answers than Dolores Cannon. During forty years of detailed research, this widely experienced and well-respected American past-life regression therapist has accumulated a mass of credible information about the death experience and what lies beyond.
While reliving their dying experiences, hundreds of subjects reported the same memories. The similarity and sincerity of their recollections are too convincing to be ignored.
This eye-opening book explores the world beyond ours, giving us an insight into the death experience and reincarnation, guides and guardian angels, ghosts and walk-ins. It examines different levels of existence in the spirit realms; the 'Healing Chambers' for the damaged; the schools where you integrate lessons learned on Earth and where you discover the laws of the Universe; how you plan your next incarnation, the lessons to be learned and future karmic relationships before birth.
Between Death and Life: Table of Contents
- The Death Experience
- The Greeters
- A Near Death Experience
- The Schools
- The Grand Tour
- The Different Levels or Planes of Existence
- So-Called 'Bad' Lives
- God and Jesus
- Satan, Possession and Demons
- Ghosts and Poltergeists
- Planning and Preparation
- The General Council
- The Return Trip
Available since: 06/05/2003.
Print length: 256 pages.