Self-Gamification Happiness Formula: How to Turn Your Life into Fun Games
Publisher: Victoria Ichizli-Bartels
Are you struggling to motivate yourself to start the day, to work on a project, or maintain a healthy habit? Do you think that happiness is hard earned and reserved only for the "chosen ones"?
This book will show you that happiness is close by and available to everyone. It will show you how to not take life too seriously and still be excellent in all you want or have to do.
Read the book and learn how to motivate yourself by practicing self-gamification — a unique self-help approach to implementing game design elements into your life.
Master three skill sets to be successful in your self-motivational game design, your projects, and your life:
1. See yourself, the world around you, and your thought processes non-judgmentally, as an anthropologist would do.
2. Identify your dreams and goals, and take action, one small and effortless step at a time, the kaizen way.
3. Apply gamification, that is see and treat whatever you are up to as a game: design, play, and improve your (life) games, and learn to appreciate every step on the way by giving yourself points, badges, stars, and other small symbolic rewards.
Answering the questions and completing the various exercises in the book will allow you to practice the three skill sets of self-gamification as you go along.
Apply anthropology, kaizen, and gamification together to practice self-gamification, a unique approach that will help you turn happiness into a lifestyle.
Part I. Reasons, Examples, Definition, and Formula
1. Why Turn Our Lives Into Games?
2. What Can Be Turned into Games?
3. From a Project to a Whole Life
4: Self-Gamification and the Happiness Formula
Part II. Anthropology and Non-Judgmental Seeing
5. Awareness and Anthropology
6. Observing What We Do and Don't Do Non-Judgmentally
Part III. Kaizen and the Small Steps
7. Kaizen and Why It Works
8. The Magic of an Effortless Step
9. The Starting Point and the Next Step
Part IV. Self-Gamification in Design and Practice
10. Games, Game Design, Gamification, and Self-Gamification
11. Seeing and Designing What We Do as Games
12. Definition and Design of Self-Motivational Games
13. Fun in Self-Gamification
14. Let's Talk About Rewards
15. Practicing Self-Gamification
16. Sharing Self-Gamification
Part V. Self-Gamification Framework Examples
17. Introduction to Optimist Writer's Self-Gamification Frameworks
18. 5 Minute Perseverance Game
19. Project ("Crush") Management Game
20. Balance Game
If you want to motivate yourself by turning your life into fun games, download a sample or buy now.