Do you want to write a novel and you're looking for the best way to start? Have you got a fantastic idea for a book?
Writing modern fiction is still all about creative heart and passion, and telling great stories. The opportunities for new authors are limitless. But you'll need some help to understand today's self-publishing industry, and the latest trends in contemporary fiction.
This guide offers you the best chance for success with real world, what’s-happening-now, advice on writing and creating your first novel, and self-publishing it digitally as an ebook through online outlets. It's your shortcut past all the pitfalls and mistakes that almost every new author makes.
Become A Communication Master! Or How To Talk To Anyone With Ease
Do you often find yourself intimidated by people who try to start a conversation and you don’t know how to respond? Do job interviews seem like an unbearable task to you, regardless of how qualified you may be? Would like to be able to talk to the person you like and pique their attention?
If yes, then this e-book is just the thing you need!
Discover How Hundreds Of People Became Skilled Communicators!
Find out the little secrets that can turn shy, low-vibe people into masters of communication and enhance your social skills in a simple and effective way!
Don’t Think Twice! Place Your Order Now & Get Ready For Your Transformation!
Before the Law
A Report to an Academy
Jackals and Arabs
A Country Doctor
In the Penal Colony
A Hunger Artist
A Little Fable
The Great Wall of China
The Hunter Gracchus
Writer’s block: every author knows the feeling. When inspiration dries up, even the simplest of ideas feels distant, and coming up with anything new seems downright impossible, sometimes your brain just needs a little kick to get going again. That’s where 500 Writing Prompts comes in.
This expansive list of topics will get your writing juices flowing in a thought-provoking, entertaining, and fun way. When your brain is caught in a jam, these prompts will allow you to finally pick up that pen and write—the first step to overcoming writer’s block and finding success!
Some prompts included:
- Write a story from the perspective of a hamster trying to figure out the world beyond his cage.
- Modernize a popular fairy tale.
- Which animal would you say is your “spirit animal”? Why?
- Write a short story about a time-traveling person who makes a tiny change in their childhood that completely changed their present.
- What book best defines your personal struggles? Explain the parallels.
- What major childhood event do you think strengthened your character most? Why?
- After you meet a goal you have set for yourself, what do you do next?
- If you hear your smoke alarm going off and you see smoke and you only have time to grab one thing, what do you grab? Why?
- Do you think learning can be a hobby? Why or why not?
- Tutorials are popular on YouTube. What is something you could do a tutorial video for? What would you call the video and what makes you an expert?
- How might you consider people watching a hobby? How do you think people watching can benefit you?
- Write a script for a commercial selling shampoo that erases the last 12 hours of your memory.
- Describe what it was like learning how to ride a bike.
- Write a story about a comedic magician who discovers real magic.
- What would you do with a drone?
*Book includes one to two prompts per page.
English Hindi Bilingual children's book. Perfect for kids learning English or Hindi as their second language.
Jimmy the little bunny goes to the beach with his family. There he learns about the importance of helping others. When Jimmy's sandcastle is destroyed by the wave, they work together to build the bigger and better one. Everything works out better when we help each other.
150 writing prompts to get your creative flow going. This is a mix of story ideas and sentence starters. Each page has one prompt with room for you to start writing.
If you could combine two superheroes, who would they be? What would you name the new superhero?
Bloodlines mattered in this town...
24symbols is a digital reading service without limits. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and read all of the books offered in our catalogue on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Our catalogue includes more than 1 million books in several languages. This subscription can be terminated at any time in the section "Subscription".
24symbols’ service is managed by Bestsharer S.L. If you have any questions, you can consult our Terms and Conditions, our online help, contact us at [email protected], [email protected] or through our telephone hotline at (+44) 02034995037 Mo-Fr 09:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you subscribed through your mobile operator and you no longer want to continue with your subscription, we will miss you but you can directly cancel your subscription here or sending an SMS.