Did you know that the writing and publishing industry is perpetuating old, antiquated traditions simply because no one has questioned them in over a century? Until now, that is. Based on her original research, author Lori Anne Rising dares to challenge the age-old “wisdom” of the writing and publishing industry. In short, this book shows professional speakers, consultants, coaches and trainers how to leverage their knowledge effectively to reach more people, make more money, and make a powerful difference in the world.
Did you know, for example, that sales do not create influence? And yet, the writing and publishing industry wants you to believe that sales are the only thing that matters. Wrong! There’s so much more to consider if you truly want your hard-earned knowledge and experience to serve you and your readers.
The Influential Authorship series is based on years of professionally reviewed, academic research – and yet it’s written conversationally with the busy, traveling professional in mind. By asking a different question than anyone has ever asked before, Lori Anne has discovered a break-through approach to nonfiction writing and publishing that has already created bestselling and award-winning results for her clients.
In this book, Book 1 in the Influential Authorship series, you’ll learn:
What influence really is, why it matters, and how you can leverage it as an author…
What the fundamental building blocks are to develop more powerful content far more easily…
How the power of your intentions guide your book, and how to clarify them in order to create content that meets – and even exceeds – both your personal and business goals…
Practical tips and strategies to apply immediately to get your next (or first!) book started right to ensure the best possible results possible for you – and your business…
The biggest mistakes a newbie author can make – and what to do instead….
What really connects with readers and causes them to take action in their lives to ensure you’re book is making a real difference….
And much more!
It has been said that a book is the expert’s and thought leader’s most compelling business card. Now, you can take your writing – and your business – to a whole new level through the art of influence. If you’re a professional speaker, consultant, coach, trainer or other expert in your industry – or want to position yourself as one – this is the break-through nonfiction writing guide you’ll want to read.
TWO of Jim's FOREX books are consistently ranked *BEST SELLERS* and this new book is set to take off!
Jim, from Queensland Australia, is a full-time Forex Trader, currently residing in Vietnam.
While Divergence may sound a little technical and intimidating, Jim assures you that it is easy to understand when you know what you are looking for. Some even consider Divergence to be a leading indicator. Basically, it is the difference between what the actual price on the chart is doing and what an Oscillator type indicator is doing. This book will use the same principles as his MT4 High Probability Forex Trading Method, but it is a stand-alone book and concentrates more on trading with Divergence. Jim has no affiliation with any links included in the book and there are no up-sells or ongoing costs for this method, his custom indicators, template etc. Also worthy of mention is that this Method can be used with any other financial instrument that your MT4 platform offers.
Here is an outline of what is included:
1. A downloadable package which includes Jim's personal custom indicators:QQE ADV.ex4QMP Filter 1.01.ex4P4L PeriodCon 509.ex4MACD_Platinum.ex4MACD Platinum Book.tplForex Multiple Trade Calculator.xlsx
2. 50+ COLOR images to explain Forex Trading using divergence (access to download/print)
3. A video with instructions on how to load the template and indicators to your MT4 platform.
4. The Table of Contents outline includes:What Is Divergence?Setting Up The ChartsThe Basic Concept Of This Trading MethodTrading With DivergenceSome Observations About DivergenceVarious Examples Of DivergenceEntering A Trade After Divergence Has Been IdentifiedTrade Examples On The GBP/JPY 4hr Chart‘Tight' DivergenceThe Smart Way To Trade ThisStop Loss PlacementTrade Re-Entry TechniqueTrend Losing Steam And Time To Take ActionDivergence Formed On The Wrong Side Of The MACD Platinum Zero LevelTrade ManagementHigh Risk Money Management Technique
5. Access to is Facebook Group which has new and experienced traders contributing, as well as many YouTube videos to help you out.