The Joy of Uber Driving - A Wild Ride to Self-Love
Publisher: She Writes Press
• Uber ridesharing has become the #1 form of local transportation in over 600 cities and 78 countries worldwide. There are 3 million Uber drivers worldwide (updated 6/22/18)
• 19% of Uber drivers worldwide are women (trending toward 30% in the US)
• 4 billion Uber rides were given in 2017.
• 13% of our population are women fifty and over who have never been married. This percentage does not include women who are divorced and not remarried.
• It is estimated that one in four millennials will not be married by age 50. Women in America are breaking away from the tradition of marriage and pursuing careers and a life that allows them to be independent and more fully expressed.