5 Simple Steps To Wealth
Publisher: Tracey Edwards
In this no-nonsense finance book, you'll learn the five simple steps for building your wealth and creating financial freedom.
* You'll know how to craft a budget that will work for you no matter what your income and expenses might be.
* You'll become more mindful and intentional with your spending so that you can save money for the important things.
* You'll make a solid plan on how to get out of debt including ways to make it fun and motivating.
* You'll begin saving so you no longer have to live paycheck to paycheck.
* And you'll look at starting an investment plan so that your money can work harder for you.
Getting ahead financially is simple, although not easy. This book will transform your thinking about money and help you live below your means so you can achieve financial greatness.
It is perfect if you are new to finance or if you need a good refresher. Packed full of tips and actionable steps so you can get started creating wealth right away.
Personal finance author, Tracey Edwards, brings you her simple plan so you can master your money once and for all. From budgeting, spending, getting out of debt, saving and investing. It covers everything you need to know in one easy to read book.