Wonders of the Natural World - Wonders of the World
Publisher: TJ Rob
What are the tallest, wettest, driest, hottest, deepest places in the Natural World? The widest river? The tallest living thing?
The tallest mountain on Earth is as tall as 20 Empire State Buildings stacked on top of one another. Where is it?
How deep is the deepest ocean?
What is driest place on Earth - where almost no rain has been seen for the last 500 years? And where is the wettest place?
What is the coldest temperature ever recorded, so cold that you get frostbite in less than 1 minute?
These questions are all answered and a lot more in this fascinating book of extremes ….
Filled with full color illustrations, bursting with amazing facts and easy to understand text that is sure to keep young readers turning to the next page.
This book will appeal to all readers, young and old - from 6 to 100!
TJ Rob — www.TJRob.com
For EXTRA CONTENT visit www.TJRob.com
1. Wonders of the NATURAL WORLD
2. The Highest Mountain
3. Deepest Part of the Ocean
4. Lowest Point on Earth
5. The Biggest Cave System on Earth
6. The Wettest Place on Earth
7. The Driest Place on Earth
8. The Highest Waterfall
9. The Tallest Tree on Earth
10. The Biggest River on Earth
11. The Hottest Place on Earth
12. The Coldest Place on Earth
13. The Most Spectacular Light Show
14. Biggest Rain Forest
15. Deepest and Oldest Lake on Earth
16. Don’t miss these other exciting Books by TJ Rob