Megalodon - Discovering The World Around Us
Publisher: TJ Rob
And you thought that Great White Sharks were big? Not even close next to a Megalodon.
Megalodons were the biggest and deadliest sharks that ever lived. Enter the incredible world of these monster pre-historic creatures.
Discover when they lived, what they ate and why they became extinct.
Filled with full color illustrations, fascinating facts and easy to understand text. For readers, young and old — from 6 to 100!
Learn how these awesome predators ruled the oceans for millions of years.
TJ Rob — www.TJRob.com
For EXTRA content visit www.TJRob.com
1. Discovering The World Around Us
2. What was a Megalodon?
3. When did Megalodons live?
4. What do we know about them?
5. What did they look like?
6. Where did they live?
7. How big was Megalodon?
8. How much did a Megalodon weigh?
9. How big was the mouth and jaw of Megalodon?
10. Giant Teeth
11. Serrated Teeth
12. How many teeth did Megalodon have?
13. Did a Megalodon lose its teeth?
14. How powerful was Megalodon’s bite?
15. What did Megalodons eat?
16. How much did a Megalodon eat?
17. What about baby Megalodons?
18. What was the lifespan of a Megalodon?
19. How do we calculate the age of a Megalodon?
20. Why did Megalodons become extinct?
21. Here is one possible explanation for Megalodon’s extinction
22. Are there any Megalodons in the oceans today?
23. Could there be any Megalodons living in our oceans today?
24. Don’t miss these other exciting Books by TJ Rob