Grizzly - Discovering The World Around Us
Publisher: TJ Rob
What can weigh over 1000 pounds, can climb a 50-foot tree and run faster than a race horse?
What animal eats mostly berries, nuts and fruits and can still easily crush a bowling ball with its huge powerful jaws?
What animal can smell you coming from over 15 miles (24 km) away?
The answer to all of the above is … a Grizzly!
Discover the world of these huge creatures that are mild mannered until they feel threatened. Then the Grizzly becomes one of the most ferocious animals.
Filled with full color illustrations, fascinating facts and easy to understand text.
This book will delight all readers of all ages, from 6 to 100!
TJ Rob — www.TJRob.com
For EXTRA CONTENT please visit www.TJRob.com
1. Discovering the World Around Us — Vol 6
2. What are Grizzlies?
3. How did Grizzlies get their name?
4. What color are Grizzlies?
5. How big is a Grizzly?
6. How to spot a Grizzly ...
7. Where do Grizzlies live in the wild today?
8. Where do Grizzlies like to live?
9. How many are left in the wild?
10. How long do Grizzlies live?
11. Are there differences between Grizzlies and Black bears?
12. What does a Grizzly eat?
13. Some of a Grizzly’s favorite foods
14. How often does a Grizzly eat?
15. How do Grizzlies hunt?
16. How fast can a Grizzly run?
17. Do Grizzlies climb trees?
18. How far do Grizzlies roam?
19. What about Grizzly cubs?
20. How do Grizzlies communicate with one another?
21. What happens when Grizzlies hibernate in the Winter?
22. True Hibernation or something else?
23. Are Grizzlies dangerous to humans?
24. Grizzly Fun Facts
25. Don’t miss these other exciting Books by TJ Rob