The Buddha at My Table - How I Found Peace in Betrayal and Divorce
Publisher: She Writes Press
KEY SELLING POINTS:
• The first chapter of The Buddha at My Table was posted on DivorcedMoms.com and picked up by the Huffington Post. It was syndicated to Germany and Australia and received more than 4,000 likes and 600 comments.
• A 2011 study published in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior found that about 23% of men and 19% of women in heterosexual relationships reported having cheated on their partner.
• According to the APA, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce.
• An estimated 30 million married US women, ages 18–65, are currently facing divorce or infidelity.
• Women who are divorced or going through a divorce
• Women whose partners have cheated on them
• Parents who are concerned about the effect of divorce on their children
• Spiritual seekers
• Anyone recovering from a blow and seeking meaning in their pain