The Happy Empath's Workbook - Hands-On Activities Worksheets and Strategies for Creating a Joyous and Full Life
Publisher: Ulysses Press
An interactive guide for empaths to help them understand, reflect on, and harness their unique powers.
Are You an Empath?
• Have you ever been labeled as “too emotional”?
• Do you get overwhelmed during confrontations and arguments?
• Do you take on other people’s emotions and stress?
• Do you like being outside, walking barefoot and connecting with nature?
Does This Sound Like You?
• I have trouble sleeping and often have bouts of insomnia.
• Sometimes people in my life don’t understand that I need my alone time.
• I have a hard time setting healthy boundaries for myself.
• I can become anxious or worried for no reason.
If any of this sounds familiar, you’re probably an empath. Empaths take on the emotions of others in addition to their own, so it can be hard to handle so many feelings at once. This book is full of easy-to-use interactive prompts and expert tips and techniques that will help you learn how to embrace your emotions, protect yourself from negativity—and develop your empath gifts.
Available since: 11/20/2018.
Print length: 117 pages.