Consultants 20 - How to organize and manage the new marketing for consultants and professionals
Publisher: Stefano Calicchio
Few fields of work have undergone such drastic and profound changes in recent years as that of consultancy. The consultant and the professional have found themselves squeezed within a completely new paradigm, where on the one hand simplified access to the market has led to the growth of competition, while on the other hand clients have shown an increasing need for professionalism and personalization of the service offered. Unfortunately, these problems can no longer be solved with the communication tools used in the past.
This book has been conceived as a real training course, during which many issues will be explored in depth:
- the best tools for the promotion of a consultancy activity, both offline and online;
- marketing techniques dedicated to professionals;
- the consequences of the digital revolution for those involved in consultancy;
- the digital levers on which to act to acquire and retain clients;
- the transition from traditional to digital communication;
- and much more.
Stop wasting time and start finding new clients with marketing 2.0. If you really want to achieve lasting results by beating the competition, this guide is for you.
Available since: 11/12/2020.