Coach marketing 20 - Operational strategies and marketing techniques to start up and promote your coaching activity on the web
Publisher: Stefano Calicchio
This text has been conceived as a real training course, during which numerous topics will be explored and resolved, such as
- the best tools for the promotion of a coaching activity, both offline and online;
- marketing techniques dedicated to coaches;
- the consequences of the digital revolution for those involved in coaching;
- digital levers on which to act in order to acquire clients and retain them;
- the transition from traditional to digital communication;
...and much more.
Professional coaches who want to start up or promote their own business cannot leave room for improvisation and need specialist skills. The coaching market is in a completely new paradigm, where on the one hand simplified access to the profession has led to increased competition and on the other hand the client is increasingly demanding. This guide explains to coaches how to find clients and set up their own marketing plan. Stop wasting time and start finding new clients now with the coach 2.0 methodology.