This book bridges psychoanalytic thought and sexual science. It brings sexuality back to the center of psychoanalysis and shows how important it is for students of human sexuality to understand motives that are often irrational and unconscious. The authors present a new perspective about male and female development, emphasizing the ways in which sexual orientation and homophobia appear early in life. The clinical section of the book focuses on the psychodynamics and treatment of homophobia and internalized homophobia.
“This book makes a well-researched argument for exploring and implementing an integrative approach to cancer treatment.” —Keith I. Block, MD, author of Life over Cancer The traditional strategy of exclusive conventional cancer treatment has not worked. Integrative oncology that prescribes tested natural, non-pharmaceutical therapies to enhance the effectiveness and reduce the side effects of chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery is the answer. Major medical school cancer centers are researching and practicing this new state-of-the-art strategy, but it is not being accepted by mainstream oncology. It must become acceptable and accessible to all cancer victims if cancer is to ever be defeated. Patients must insist on it and the general public must support it. The objective of A New Strategy for the War On Cancer is to reveal a new approach to the public and to invoke a paradigm shift toward its adoption.
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has. Hippocrates
Ayurveda is an ancient health care system from India which has been practiced all over India for the last 5000 years. From India this knowledge has travelled to numerous countries like Nepal, China and even to Europe.
In the wake of the recent outbreak of Covid 19, Dr Manu Das of Kadaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Resort answers your questions on Epidemics and their prevention in Ayurveda.
Most early childhood teachers are using learning centers in the classroom, but do not approach them in ways that fully support a variety of learning opportunities. This book approaches learning centers through the STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) lens, and shares how themes can be integrated into centers to promote creativity and highler-level thinking.
Bridgerton Collection Volume 1: The First Three Books in the Bridgerton Series by Julia Quinn: Conversation Starters
The Bridgerton Collection Volume I is a collection of the first three books in the Bridgerton series written by American author Julia Quinn. These books are The Duke and I, The Viscount who Loved Me, and An Offer from a Gentleman. The books are historical romances set in England during the Regency period and follow the romantic and social exploits of the Bridgerton family, specifically Daphne, Anthony, and Benedict.
The Bridgerton Collection Volume I was published on the 26th of May 2020 by Avon Publications and has a rating of 4.29 on Goodreads and 4.7 on Amazon. Netflix has also recently introduced a show of the same name based on the Bridgerton books that have gained immense popularity.
A Brief Look Inside:
EVERY GOOD BOOK CONTAINS A WORLD FAR DEEPER
than the surface of its pages. The characters and their world come alive,
and the characters and its world still live on.
Conversation Starters is peppered with questions designed to
bring us beneath the surface of the page
and invite us into the world that lives on.
These questions can be used to create hours of conversation:
• Foster a deeper understanding of the book
• Promote an atmosphere of discussion for groups
• Assist in the study of the book, either individually or corporately
• Explore unseen realms of the book as never seen before
Disclaimer: This book you are about to enjoy is an independent resource to supplement the original book, enhancing your experience. If you have not yet purchased a copy of the original book, please do before purchasing this unofficial Conversation Starters.
Download your copy now on sale
Read it on your PC, Mac, iOS or Android smartphone, tablet devices.
Your Academic IELTS™ Study Collection is a bundle of 4 books to help improve your skills for a higher score on exam day.
The 4 books are:
Book 1: 15 Habits of Highly Successful IELTS Candidates
Book 2: 23 Keys for Academic IELTS Success
Book 3: 27 Keys to Better English Grammar
Book 4: 303 Vocabulary Words You Need
Get Your Academic IELTS™ Study Collection written by a certified veteran IELTS teacher who has helped candidates just like you to achieve their optimal score.
Confidently prepare to maximize your IELTS score on exam day!
Learn the same practical advice the author offers his own students.
Start your IELTS preparation with this complete 4-book collection full of resources.
Take advantage of the author’s more than 10 years of experience and knowledge of the Academic IELTS exam.
Study these English grammar and vocabulary lessons so you are better prepared on exam day.
Get your copy of Your Academic IELTS™ Study Collection and increase both your IELTS and English skills for an optimal exam score.
This Pack joins 5 books of the How To Be Calmer collection by Zen Michael.
Use it to save and learn simple ways to be more present every day, ways to reduce and manage stress in your daily life.
This series brings you simple and creative mindfulness activities that will help you calm down and work through anger.
These are the 5 books included in this pack, that explain 25 ways to reduce stress and how to calm down:
[ BOOK 1 ]
1. Be Calmer - Walking at Different Rhythms
2. Be Calmer - Count From 10 to 1, Not 1 to 10
3. Be Calmer - Drink a Glass of Water Mindfully
4. Be Calmer - Using Mindful Passwords
5. Be Calmer - It Takes Nothing
[ BOOK 2 ]
6. Be Calmer - You’re Not in Control, Accept That
7. Be Calmer - Changing the World Starts Inside
8. Be Calmer - Your Life Is About to Have a Dramatic Change
9. Be Calmer - 3 Ways to Put Things Into a Wider Perspective
10. Be Calmer - Realizing the Past Is Not Who You Are
[ BOOK 3 ]
11. Be Calmer - Practice the 2:1 Breathing Technique
12. Be Calmer - Meditate With a Tibetan Singing Bowl Sound
13. Be Calmer - Try a Daily 5 Minutes Guided Meditation
14. Be Calmer - Try a Calm 10 Minutes Meditation to Connect With the Present Moment
15. Be Calmer - Try listening to a Calm River
[ BOOK 4 ]
16. Be Calmer - While Cleaning Your Glasses
17. Be Calmer - Watching the Moon
18. Be Calmer - Try an Original Panoramic View
19. Be Calmer - Listening to Plum Village Choir
20. Be Calmer - Try Alternate Nostril Breathing Practice
[ BOOK 5 ]
21. Be Calmer - Don’t Let Your Phone Be the First Thing You See in the Morning
22. Be Calmer - Turning off Cell Phone Notifications Can Make Your Day a Lot Better
23. Be Calmer - Slowly Can Be Faster
24. Be Calmer - Practice Loving-Kindness Meditation
25. Be Calmer - Realizing the Richness Within Your Heart
Use this economic Pack to save and use this series as a starting point for a better life, as a tool for anxiety and stress relief, as a tool for a more calm and joyful life.
Remember you can always find peace and joy - just look inside yourself.
24symbols is a digital reading subscription service. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and enjoy reading from our complete catalogue of ebooks on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Our catalogue includes more than 500,000 books in several languages. This subscription can be terminated at any time in the section "Subscription".