Check Your English Vocabulary for TOEFL - Essential words and phrases to help you maximise your TOEFL score
Publisher: Bloomsbury Information
This workbook provides exercises to help students practise and build many of the English words and phrases that they will find useful for the popular TOEFL® (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination, which is an entry requirement for non-native speakers at more than 6,000 universities and colleges worldwide. It has been written for students at intermediate level and above, and is particularly appropriate for anyone who plans to study or train in an English-speaking country.
The material in this workbook covers general vocabulary, as well as topic-specific vocabulary based on themes which regularly feature in the TOEFL®.
- Tests and improves vocabulary using a variety of useful, interesting and enjoyable exercises
- For students learning English at intermediate level and above
- Easy-to-use format with clear instructions
- Comprehensive answer key with additional information
- Ideal for self-study or classroom use