How to survive from bullying !
If we can't make awareness the authors of bullying at school, let's try to give some power to the victims by teaching them how to defend themselves!
Are you bullied at school? You don't know how to defend yourself, orally or physically? You don't understand where the wickedness of other kids comes from? Are you harassed on Facebook or other social networks, even when you are at home? Sometimes you're going to hide in the bathroom to cry? You have suicidal thoughts? You don't dare to talk to anyone or denounce your aggressors? You don't know what to do anymore with this situation? This guide is made for you.
I also experienced the intimidation myself when I was younger and I successed in my life despite everything. So now, I'd like to share with you my advices and my experience.
Chapters features :
- Advices on how to react in 5 steps.
- A guide to explain how to block someone on the internet to stop the cyber-bullying at home.
- Psychological explanations to understand where the wickedness of others comes from.
- Advices on your particular profile.
- Links to self-defense courses through pressure points (accessible to anyone)
- Suggestions to help you talk to someone and convince you to not commit a suicide.
- Links to websites supporting victims of bullying.
- My story and my experience.