Mohammad Amin Sheikho
Birth: 1890 A.D.
Death: 1964 A.D.
Precept: Interpretation of the Holy Qur'an
- Introduction - Stories of the Scholar – Part 5
- The Dignity of a Believing Officer.
- His Enemies Confessed to His Excellence.
- The Officer, a Repentant Criminal and a Chicken Coop.
- Danger Overcome on the Al-Qaboon Highway.
- Obsequious Behaviour Is not Tolerated.
- Superior Intelligence Resolves a Difficult Situation.
- The False Penitent Will Never Succeed.
- The Minister of War Yusuf Al- 'Azma and the Battle of Maysalun.
- The Tale of a Good Butcher and a Bad Butcher.
- The French Woman Learns the Reason for the Veil.
- Defending the Sheikh against a Murderous Mob.
- The Governor of the Castle Ensures Stability within Its Walls.
- Occasional Marital Privacy for Prisoners.
- The Irreverent Grocer Is Foiled.
- Prisoner in the Castle or Guest of Honour?
- A Complex Story of Punishment, Rebellion and Mercy.
Sixth grade is no picnic for Nate Wright. His pal Francis won’t stop bombarding him with useless trivia. A wild pitch knocks him out of a ballgame and into the emergency room. And the only thing standing between Nate and summer school is a study session with the worst possible tutor: his too-obnoxious-for-words arch enemy, Gina. But a chance encounter on an amusement park ride could change everything.Meanwhile, the troubles are piling up in this hilarious new collection of Big Nate comics, and there may be only one thing for Nate to do: HUG IT OUT! In this brand-new collection of comics from the New York Times bestselling series Big Nate, everyone's favorite sixth-grade prankster is back for more hilarious misadventures—and even a little romance!
Instead of a traditional written diary, Julia Kaye has always turned to art as a means of self-reflection. So when she began her gender transition in 2016, she decided to use her popular webcomic, Up and Out, to process her journey and help others with similar struggles realize they weren’t alone. Julia’s poignant, relatable comics honestly depict her personal ups and downs while dealing with the various issues involved in transitioning—from struggling with self-acceptance and challenging societal expectations, to moments of self-love and joy. Super Late Bloomer both educates and inspires, as Julia faces her difficulties head-on and commits to being wholly, authentically who she was always meant to be.
24symbols is a digital reading service without limits. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and read all of the books offered in our catalogue on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Our catalogue includes more than 1 million books in several languages. This subscription can be terminated at any time in the section "Subscription".
24symbols’ service is managed by Bestsharer S.L. If you have any questions, you can consult our Terms and Conditions, our online help, contact us at [email protected], [email protected] or through our telephone hotline at (+44) 02034995037 Mo-Fr 09:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you subscribed through your mobile operator and you no longer want to continue with your subscription, we will miss you but you can directly cancel your subscription here or sending an SMS.