Caribbean Islands Cruising Guide - UK Version
Publisher: Accent Press
The Caribbean is probably the biggest and best cruising ground in the world. Wonderful climate, beautiful islands, nice people and for the most part very inexpensive. With predictable weather and such good sailing winds it makes the Mediterranean look like a very poor relation.
This book details how to get there and how to get home plus details of all the Island groups and anchorages. Pictures and chart details together with descriptions of the islands.
1. Overview (Equipment, timing, seasons and main cruising routes)
2. Getting there (From Europe and USA)
3. Trinidad and Tobago
4. Grenada & Grenadines
5. St Lucia to Dominica and Indian River
6. The Saints & Guadeloupe
7. Antigua to St Martin
8. The Virgin Islands
9. Trinidad to Venezuela and ABC Islands
10. Route back to the USA (via the Bahamas)
11. Route back to Europe (Via Bermuda and or Azores to Gib and Solent