Canning for Beginners: Delicious Recipes for Canning Vegetables Fruits Meats and Fish at Home
Publisher: Melinda Nelson
Canning for Beginners
Did you know that canning can be done at home?
Canning your own food allows you to have delicious and healthy foods year-round, no matter what season it is. Some people do canning as a hobby, because it's a fun way to learn something new and to preserve food. Others can for health reasons, because it's a great way to keep nutritious food in your pantry for months. Canning is also economical; as it allows you to use all the food you grow, produce, or buy.
If you're interested in canning, here is what you will learn in this book:
• The different methods of canning
• The pieces of equipment you'll need
• A step-by-step guide to canning your favorite food
• Canning tips for beginners
• 23 Easy and tasty canning recipes, ranging from salsas and sauces to jams, pickles, meats, and fish
From start to finish, you will learn all of the fundamental information you need to start canning at home.
Download Canning for Beginners now!