Profound and Perfect Things - A Novel
Publisher: She Writes Press
• Women are the largest book-buying demographic, and stories about bonds between sisters and mother-daughter bonds have strong appeal.
• Roughly 15 to 20 percent of all pregnancies in the United States end in miscarriage.
• More than an estimated 10 million adults now identify as LGBT in the U.S. today.
• Anencephaly is one of the most common types of neural tube defect, affecting about 1 in 1,000 pregnancies.
• Adult females ages 17-65
• Readers who enjoy reading about the US/Mexico Border and small rural towns
• Readers of upmarket woman’s fiction (combination between literary and commercial)
• Readers who like to read ethnic fiction
• Gay, lesbian, bisexual, and questioning Latinas/os