We proudly present this collection of classic self-help works on how to attract success and money in your life.
1. Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich
2. Benjamin Franklin - The Way to Wealth
3. Charles F. Haanel - The Master Key System
4. Florence Scovel Shinn - The Game of Life and How to Play it
5. Wallace D. Wattles - How to Get What You Want
6. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Getting Rich
7. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Well
8. Wallace D. Wattles - The Science of Being Great
9. P.T. Barnum - The Art of Money Getting
10. Dale Carnegie - The Art of Public Speaking
11. James Allen - As A Man Thinketh
12. James Allen - From Poverty to Power
13. James Allen - Eight Pillars of Prosperity
14. James Allen - Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success
15. James Allen - Men and Systems
16. James Allen - Above Life's Turmoil
17. James Allen - The Life Triumphant
18. Lao Tzu - Tao Te Ching
19. Khalil Gibran - The Prophet
20. Orison Swett Marden & Abner Bayley - An Iron Will
21. Orison Swett Marden - Ambition and Success
22. Orison Swett Marden - The Victorious Attitude
23. Orison Swett Marden - Architects of Fate; Or, Steps to Success and Power
24. Orison Swett Marden - Pushing to the Front
25. Orison Swett Marden - How to Succeed
26. Orison Swett Marden - Cheerfulness As a Life Power
27. Marcus Aurelius - Meditations
28. Henry Thomas Hamblin - Within You is the Power
29. William Crosbie Hunter - Dollars and Sense
30. William Crosbie Hunter - Evening Round-Up
31. Joseph Murphy - The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
32. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Self-Reliance
33. Ralph Waldo Emerson - Compensation
34. Henry H. Brown - Concentration: The Road to Success
35. Henry H. Brown - Dollars Want Me
36. Russell H. Conwell - Acres of Diamonds
37. Russell H. Conwell - The Key to Success
38. Russell H. Conwell - What You Can Do With Your Will Power
39. Russell H. Conwell - Every Man is Own University
40. William Atkinson - The Art of Logical Thinking
41. William Atkinson - The Psychology of Salesmanship
42. B.F. Austin - How to Make Money
43. H.A. Lewis - Hidden Treasure
44. L.W. Rogers - Self-Development and the Way to Power
45. Douglas Fairbanks - Laugh and Live
46. Douglas Fairbanks - Making Life Worth While
47. Sun Tzu - The Art of War
48. Samuel Smiles - Character
49. Samuel Smiles - Thrift
50. Samuel Smiles - Self-Help
51. The Mastery of Destiny (James Allen)
52. The Life Triumphant (James Allen)
53. Eight Pillars of Prosperity (James Allen)
54. Foundation Stones to Happiness and Success (James Allen)
55. Above Life's Turmoil (James Allen)
56. From Passion to Peace (James Allen)
57. Man-King of Mind, Body and Circumstance (James Allen)
58. Light on Life's Difficulties (James Allen)
59. Men and Systems (James Allen)
60. The Shining Gateway (James Allen)
61. Out from the Heart (James Allen)
62. Through the Gates of Good (James Allen)
63. The Divine Companion (James Allen)
64. Morning And Evening Thoughts (James Allen)
65. Book of Meditations for Every Day in the Year (James Allen)
66. Poems of peace (James Allen)
In this timeless classic, Robert Ringer, “the mentor to mentors,” guides you on the most exciting and rewarding journey of your life with his life-changing ideas, strategies, and insights. Whether it be your business or personal life, Ringer helps you understand the realities of how the world really works as opposed to how others might like you to believe it works so they can use you to get what they want. Most important, this legendary author writes from the vantage point of someone who has been in the tribulation trenches and not only survived, but prospered. And in his trademark, satirical style, he does it in a way that is not only practical, but both entertaining and easy to understand.Simply put, there has never been a single source of workable wisdom to equal that contained in Looking Out for #1. And because human nature and universal laws never change, Robert Ringer’s philosophy is as relevant today as it was when this landmark book was first published. Read Looking Out for #1 today and join the millions of people in all walks of life who have discovered the true path to purpose, prosperity, and peace of mind by tapping into Robert Ringer’s treasure chest of profound knowledge and wisdom.
The widely adopted, now classic book on influence and persuasion—a major national and international bestseller with more than four million copies sold!
In this highly acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Dr. Robert B. Cialdini—the seminal expert in the field of influence and persuasion—explains the psychology of why people say yes and how to apply these principles ethically in business and everyday situations.
You’ll learn the six universal principles of influence and how to use them to become a skilled persuader—and, just as importantly, how to defend yourself against dishonest influence attempts:Reciprocation: The internal pull to repay what another person has provided us.Commitment and Consistency: Once we make a choice or take a stand, we work to behave consistently with that commitment in order to justify our decisions.Social Proof: When we are unsure, we look to similar others to provide us with the correct actions to take. And the more, people undertaking that action, the more we consider that action correct.Liking: The propensity to agree with people we like and, just as important, the propensity for others to agree with us, if we like them.Authority: We are more likely to say “yes” to others who are authorities, who carry greater knowledge, experience or expertise.Scarcity: We want more of what is less available or dwindling in availability.
Understanding and applying the six principles ethically is cost-free and deceptively easy. Backed by Dr. Cialdini’s 35 years of evidence-based, peer-reviewed scientific research—as well as by a three-year field study on what moves people to change behavior—Influence is a comprehensive guide to using these principles effectively to amplify your ability to change the behavior of others.
How would your life change if you could make money doing what you love?
The world of blogging makes it possible!
And you don’t have to be a seasoned blogger to do so. These days, it’s so easy to start a blog that anyone can do it. How To Start A Blog in 20 Minutes teaches you how! In addition, you’ll learn:How to decide on a blog nicheThe best tools and techniques to get your blog up and running in now timeThe formula for creating fabulous content that will keep your readers coming back for moreHow to turn your passion into profit by monetizing your blogHow to harness the power of social media to grow your blog readership and your earning capacityAnd much more!
What are you waiting for? You could be on your way to a happier, simpler, and more prosperous life! Pick up your copy of How To Start A Blog in 20 Minutes today!
Doing well with money isn’t necessarily about what you know. It’s about how you behave. And behavior is hard to teach, even to really smart people.
Money—investing, personal finance, and business decisions—is typically taught as a math-based field, where data and formulas tell us exactly what to do. But in the real world people don’t make financial decisions on a spreadsheet. They make them at the dinner table, or in a meeting room, where personal history, your own unique view of the world, ego, pride, marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled together.
In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches you how to make better sense of one of life’s most important topics.
Do you want to get more clients and triple your sales?
Wouldn’t it be amazing if every single one of your prospects could see the amazing value and the incredible benefits of your product or service?
Every time you think about backing off and letting them walk away, you’re letting your prospect miss out on an amazing opportunity. You haven’t really helped anybody if you don’t CLOSE THE DEAL.
Here's some of what you can expect to learn inside the pages of this book:
Delivering your message.
Closing the deal.
And much more...
Every single business in this world is in sales.
Sales is what makes the world go round. And here’s everything you need to know about sales.
Success is just a few clicks away. Don’t wait anymore and open the door to success NOW!
How likely is the current Streaming media plan to come in on schedule or on budget? Is maximizing Streaming media protection the same as minimizing Streaming media loss? Is Supporting Streaming media documentation required? Does Streaming media analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems? How do we maintain Streaming media's Integrity?
This breakthrough Streaming media self-assessment will make you the trusted Streaming media domain specialist by revealing just what you need to know to be fluent and ready for any Streaming media challenge.
How do I reduce the effort in the Streaming media work to be done to get problems solved? How can I ensure that plans of action include every Streaming media task and that every Streaming media outcome is in place? How will I save time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Streaming media costs are low? How can I deliver tailored Streaming media advice instantly with structured going-forward plans?
There’s no better guide through these mind-expanding questions than acclaimed best-selling author Gerard Blokdyk. Blokdyk ensures all Streaming media essentials are covered, from every angle: the Streaming media self-assessment shows succinctly and clearly that what needs to be clarified to organize the required activities and processes so that Streaming media outcomes are achieved.
Contains extensive criteria grounded in past and current successful projects and activities by experienced Streaming media practitioners. Their mastery, combined with the easy elegance of the self-assessment, provides its superior value to you in knowing how to ensure the outcome of any efforts in Streaming media are maximized with professional results.
Your purchase includes access details to the Streaming media self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows you exactly what to do next. Your exclusive instant access details can be found in your book.
24symbols is a digital reading service without limits. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and read all of the books offered in our catalogue on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Our catalogue includes more than 1 million books in several languages. This subscription can be terminated at any time in the section "Subscription".
24symbols’ service is managed by Bestsharer S.L. If you have any questions, you can consult our Terms and Conditions, our online help, contact us at [email protected], [email protected] or through our telephone hotline at (+44) 02034995037 Mo-Fr 09:00 am - 5:00 pm. If you subscribed through your mobile operator and you no longer want to continue with your subscription, we will miss you but you can directly cancel your subscription here or sending an SMS.