7 short stories that INTP will love
Publisher: Tacet Books
INTPs are brilliant and always think outside the box, are highly observant and not interested in routine. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the INTP. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- The Interlopers by Saki.
- Meditations: Book Three by Marcus Aurelius.
- The Disintegration Machine by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Music of Erich Zann by H. P. Lovecraft.
- Intellect by Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Grace by James Joyce.
- The Fly by Katherine Mansfield.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover image: René Descartes (1596-1650), one of the founders of modern philosophy and INTP.