Publisher: Manuel Braschi
The Western world is in the grips of an Obesity Epidemic. Eating the right foods and training regularly has seen a massive upsurge in popularity in the last generation as it's become apparent that we are leading more sedentary lives.
The need to keep fit and healthy has become a thing of upmost importance...especially when we are constantly bombarded with images of healthy, strong and athletic bodies on Instagram. As a result, more and more people are now searching for information on how they can stay fit and remain healthy.
One of the fitness trends experiencing massive growth with the results it produces in a very short amount of time is Sprints & HIIT. Whether it's for competitive sports, keeping fit or just running around with the kids, sprint training has massive benefits for your mental & physical well-being.
I have written a "Brand New" book called "Speed Running". You will learn how to increase running speed & transform your body with sprint training. You will reach optimal fitness levels and increase running speed from a newbie to an expert. There's something for everyone no matter what level you're at!
Here's What You Will Find In The Guide...
* Introduction - Why Are Some People Faster Than Others?
* Overview Of Sprinting & Sprint Training
* Things To Do Before Beginning A Sprint Training Routine
* Introducing Sprinting Into A Fitness Routine
* Basic Sprint Training Routine For Beginners
* Ways To Improve Sprinting Technique
* Sprint Training Recovery
* Plyometric Training To Increase Running Speed
* Tracking Sprint Progress
* And Much More