In Search of Pure Lust - A Memoir
Publisher: She Writes Press
• Celebrates a vital moment in lesbian as well as in feminist history that’s now being distorted if not erased, at a time when LGBTQI issues are in the spotlight.
• An estimated 3.5% of adults in the United States (9 million individuals) identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
• Baby boomers—the generation that was coming of age during the time this memoir takes place—account for at least 25% of book sales each year.
• tells the story of a long and difficult quest for love with unusual honesty about her own inaptitude and failings.
• younger lesbians and feminists who are curious to know more about the golden era of lesbian-feminism and the rich, significant culture that arose from it.
•boomer lesbians and feminists who were part of that culture and wonder where it all went.
• anyone interested in an insider’s unvarnished account of those glory days.
• anyone curious about love and desire between women, and how difficult it can be to reconcile the two.
• anyone interested in a spiritual quest that is also a quest for love.