Instant Voice Training - How to...
How to Train Your Voice Instantly!
In a world...where your voice totally matters - what do you do if you don't have the sexiest voice, the most commanding voice, the most articulate voice...or are simply not happy with the voice you have?
There is a myriad of reasons to why you would want/need to have a better voice, such as...
* You want to be listened to more instead of falling on deaf ears by other people who can't understand you or can't stand the sound of your voice.
* You want to have a better voice for occupational reason if you're a singer, actor, speaker, etc., in order to get ahead professionally.
* You want to have a better voice to attract the ladies or gentlemen and make more friends for a thriving dating and social life.
* You want to overcome speech impairments that are causing you to stutter or mispronounce your words and creating all sorts of problems for you.
* You want to always feel confident knowing you can walk into any room and command attention with a voice that conveys power and is music to people's ears.
Are you familiar with the proverbial saying "it's not what you say, but how you say it" and how your actual words only make up "7% of communication"? Well, your voice makes up a remaining majority of that.
Thus, how you come across to those around you is determined by your voice, even more so than appearance. Have you ever witnessed a person who didn't' have the polished look, but the second they started talking you became in "awe" by the spellbinding sound effect they had...while the opposite could be said for somebody who looked like a million bucks but didn't have the million-bucks voice to go with that appearance.
You certainly can retrain your voice to give it more control in how you want it to sound from tone, pitch, volume, and even accent by doing a series of vocal training exercises.
Within "Instant Voice Training":
* How to bring your voice forward via doing "mouth pull-ups" to unleash your dynamic, vibrant powerful voice.
* How to determine the type of voice you have and the best approach to calibrate it for best utilization.
* How to apply singing techniques to your speaking voice to propel your vocal projection to a whole new level.
* How to practice sustaining sound control when speaking for long periods of time so you don't damage your vocal cords.
* How to perform the breathing muscle "push up/release out" technique to allow more air intake for clearer articulation with resonance.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises on how to improve your voice.
...and much more.
Imagine being able to go anywhere knowing that you can speak up whenever you want with a voice that people will listen to and accept what you have to say because you're so eloquently articulate. That's what having a golden voice will do for you.
Your voice is the ultimate weapon in your arsenal. It can move mountains.