More balls than most - Juggle your way to success with proven company shortcuts
Publisher: Infinite Ideas
At 23 and relatively clueless about business, planning and management, Lara Morgan was given the opportunity to sell miniature soaps and shampoos to hotels. Just 17 years, several million bars of soap and a portfolio of top licensed brand names later, Lara sold her majority stake in Pacific Direct for £20 million.
In that time she revolutionised her industry, built a successful, forward thinking, profitable business and faced some very tough decisions. She still inspires loyalty and admiration wherever she goes. Continually self-critical, Lara has learnt lessons from failing to plan a work–life balance. She has experienced the guilt and desperation all working parents feel when missing out on a landmark childhood event. She has laughed, cried and gritted her teeth through hilarious challenges whilst trying (and sometimes failing) to meet the demands of all those around her.
Learn from Lara how to:
• Build a successful business and still have a life;
• Have the confidence (and tricks) to make those vital first contacts;
• Take the creative decisions that will set your business apart from the rest;
• Use the simplicity of templates and frameworks to accelerate your growth and shortcut the pain process when laying down a platform for business growth;
• Inspire your team to create and celebrate their success and yours.
More balls than most is written in the down-to-earth, direct style that marks Lara Morgan out among her competitors, and its ideas are tried, tested and guarantee results. Readers of this book will understand how to overcome seemingly insurmountable problems and be able to realise the drive and determination required to build a winning business.