Put those zombie fighting skills to the test with this workbook featuring PFC Wiggins's side hustle and skills you've learned in the first six books from the Undead Institute.
You'll build a website for PFC Wiggins's Unofficial Commissary, a source of cheese, "meat" and other goods for humanity's compulsory, post-apocalyptic armed forces. With nothing but your wits and web skills you'll take the website from a blank page through creating a fully functional, responsive website.
You'll be guided step by step through creating the underlying HTML, using CSS to add color and design and layout, addressing some usability issues, building forms, adding a CSS "boss" mode and converting the site into a responsive design so that it'll work in any size browser.
While anyone possessing a penchant for silliness and zombies with HTML and CSS knowledge should be able to build this website, the six books this workbook was made to accompany areA Beginner's Guide to Learning HTML (and Smacking Zombies Upside the Web Development)Beginner CSS: Like Putting Lipstick on a ZombieBeginner Usability: A Novice's Guide to Zombie Proofing Your WebsiteHTML5 Forms & Interactive Elements: Or How to Poke a Zombie in the EyeAdvanced CSS: Zombie in a Cocktail DressResponsive Design: An Undead Introduction to Mobile Web Development
Or if you bought them in their boxed set versions (same books, packaged differently) they go along withMy First Webpocalypse: A Beginner's Guide to HTML, CSS, and UsabilityHumanity's Second Chance: HTML Forms, Advanced CSS, and Responsive Design
So get off your keister and let's start taking down some zombies!
Do you want to achieve your Online Marketing goals and profit margins this year?Would you like to know proven marketing methods built strategically to boost today's online business? If yes, read on...
In Online Marketing: 2 Books in 1: Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing to Learn Step-by-Step the Best Online Marketing Strategies to Boost Your Business, you will discover:
- How to harness the power of the internet and Social Media to bring in a substantial income stream
- What Social Media Marketing is and how it works to boost your business
- How to begin your path on becoming a marketing guru on Social Media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Effective Social Media Strategies to apply for each of the most popular Social Media platforms being used today by your target market
- The various Social Media Marketing tools you can implement now to help you gain profits
- Eight proven ways on how to effectively monetize the content that you use when promoting your products and services
- How to dramatically shift your thinking into the right Content Marketing mindset in properly leveraging its advantages to get ahead in your business
- A comprehensive list of more than 40 website links and video resources to get you started right way with Content Marketing
- Six reasons why Content Marketing is critical to your business or company’s success
- A step-by-step plan on how to connect your target niche with your Content Marketing for business success
- How to effectively learn about your target audience for better Content Marketing
- Nine strategic places to place your content online for your target audience to easily access
- A comprehensive Content Marketing Plan for Successful Campaigns outlined in easy steps and complete detail
- Seven critical mistakes to avoid in Content Marketing in order to save you time, money and online resources
- Eight Secret Strategies on What Makes Great Content which leads to profit
…and much, much more!
- Includes 2 Bonus Chapters: "How to Use Facebook Ads to grow your business" and "Integrating Content Marketing with Social Media Marketing”With easy-to-follow techniques and step-by-step details on each chapter to help you get results - even if you have basic knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing or Online Marketing or have never sold a product or service before using these marketing methods, you will find strategies in this book bundle that are both simple and practical to do to help your business or company reach that next level to achieve marketing success and increased profits.So if you want to promote your products and services using this effective Online Marketing approach that leverages both social media and content and aims to boost your business this year, click on the “Buy Now” button to get started.
"The irresistible enthusiasm of Great Adaptations couldn’t come at a better time."—David P. Barash, Wall Street Journal"Be very amazed."—Carl Safina, author of Beyond Words and Becoming WildHow one scientist unlocked the secrets behind some of nature’s most astounding animalsFrom star-nosed moles that have super-sensing snouts to electric eels that paralyze their prey, animals possess unique and extraordinary abilities. In Great Adaptations, Kenneth Catania presents an entertaining and engaging look at some of nature’s most remarkable creatures. Telling the story of his biological detective work, Catania sheds light on the mysteries behind the behaviors of tentacled snakes, tiny shrews, zombie-making wasps, and more. He shows not only how studying these animals can provide deep insights into how life evolved, but also how scientific discovery can be filled with adventure and fun.Beginning with the star-nosed mole, Catania reveals what the creature’s nasal star is actually for, and what this tells us about how brains work. He explores how the deceptive hunting strategy of tentacled snakes leads prey straight to their mouths, how eels use electricity to control other animals, and why emerald jewel wasps make zombies out of cockroaches. He also solves the enigma of worm grunting—a traditional technique in which earthworms are enticed out of the ground—by teaming up with professional worm grunters. Catania demonstrates the merits of approaching science with an open mind, considers the role played by citizen scientists, and illustrates that most animals have incredible, hidden abilities that defy our imagination.Examining some strange and spectacular creatures, Great Adaptations offers a wondrous journey into nature’s grand designs.
A search for the contemporary Nikola Tesla — considered a mad scientist by his society for predicting global warming more than 100 years ago — fuels this analysis of climate issues, which introduces thinkers and inventors who are working to find possible ways out of the energy crisis. From Louis Michaud, a retired refinery engineer who claims we can harness the energy of man-made tornadoes, to a professor and a businessman who are running a company that genetically modifies algae so it can secrete ethanol naturally, these individuals and their unorthodox methods are profiled through first-person interviews, exposing the social, economic, financial, and personal barriers that prevent them from making an impact with their ideas. The existing state of green energy technologies, such as solar, wind, biofuels, smart grid, and energy storage, is also explored, creating a sense of hope against a backdrop of climate dread.
What makes consumers or institutional buyers select, and remain loyal to, one service provider over another? Without knowing which product features are of specific interest to customers, it is hard for managers to develop an appropriate strategy. As competition intensifies in the service sector, it is becoming more important for service organizations to differentiate their products in ways meaningful to customers. Positioning Services in Competitive Markets is the second volume in the Winning in Service Markets Series by services marketing expert Jochen Wirtz. Scientifically grounded, accessible and practical, the Winning in Service Markets Series bridges the gap between cutting-edge academic research and industry practitioners, and features best practices and latest trends on services marketing and management from around the world. --> --> --> --> -->Readership: Business and Marketing students at MBA and eMBA level; marketing professionals and practitioners. -->Services Marketing;Marketing;Consumer Behavior;Positioning Services;Service Process;Service Environment;Service Advantage;Customer Relationships;Managing Relationship and Building Loyalty;Complaint Handling;Service Recovery;Service Excellence;Service Quality and Productivity; Service LeadershipKey Features:There are many books on service management in the market, but most are narrowly focused and/or based on anecdotal evidence. This new book is the first to rigorously cover key aspects of services marketing and management, and that is routed in sound academic research. This book bridges the gap between cutting-edge academic research and practitionersThe book makes extant academic knowledge easily accessible. For example, each chapter features an organizational framework that provides an overview of core concepts at a glance, and it ends with a succinct chapter summary in bullet pointsThe book features global best practices and latest trends; it takes on a global perspective with about 40% of all examples originating from the Americas, 30% from Europe and 30% from Asia
24symbols is a digital reading service without limits. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and read all of the books offered in our catalogue on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Our catalogue includes more than 1 million books in several languages. This subscription can be terminated at any time in the section "Subscription".