Scattering Ashes - A Memoir of Letting Go
Publisher: She Writes Press
• 43.5 million of adult family caregivers care for someone 50+ years of age, according to the Family Caregiver Alliance.
• An estimated 66% of caregivers are female. One-third (34%) care for two or more people, and the average age of a female caregiver is 48. (Family Caregiver Alliance and AARP)
• Nearly 1 in 5 Americans (42.5 million people) suffers from a mental health problem, according to Newsweek in February 2014.
• There were 76.4 million baby boomers as of April 2014, per the US Census Bureau.
• “Mother-daughter relationship problems” is a popular search topic; search results show media such as Psychology Today, Huffington Post, and Oprah.com addressing it.