How to Analyze People - Influence Persuasion Social Skills and Body Language
☆★☆How to Analyze People: Influence, Persuasion, Social skills, and Body language ☆★☆Every influential leader understood the power of body language and charisma. Winston Churchill, Richard Nixon, Barrack Obama, Donald Trump and even infamous leaders such as Hitler and Stalin.Such powerful leaders have forged the landscape of our history for better or for worse. Some rose to power bringing freedom and prosperity, while others left terror and atrocities in their wake. These influential leaders intuitively knew the power of utilizing body language to advance their agendas. Have you ever wondered what makes celebrities so likeable? In this book your going to discover why the masses are so attracted to certain celebrities. ( beyond physical appearance)Do you want to learn how to influence your friends, persuade colleagues, and read body language effectively?Did you know humans communicate mostly through body language? 80%-90% of what we say is revealed through our body language and the remaining 10%-20% is verbal communication!If you want to be in control of every social encounter you come across, then I highly recommend you invest into this resource.
What You'll Learn
What makes celebrities likeable?
How to become more likeable
Making connections and genuine friendships
How to spot a fake friend
Why its difficult to make friends for some
Self-perception VS reality
And, much, much more!
This book takes you on a journey of self-discovery. Whether you want to become likeable, win friends, read people instantly, or influence others, this is your step to step guide to understanding the complex nature of the human psyche and the many intricacies and labyrinths of the mind. These skills are universal whether you are prospecting romantic relationships, interview situations or spotting fake friends and inauthentic people.Invest in yourself today! Become an influential leader just like the A-class celebrities, influence people, exude charisma and read people effectively. Buy Now!
Available since: 07/20/2020.