Too Much of Not Enough - A Memoir
Publisher: She Writes Press
● Alcoholics Anonymous groups support over 2 million members in more than 175 countries around the world (American Addiction Centers).
● About 60,000 people participate in Overeaters Anonymous support group meetings worldwide. (American Addiction Centers)
● In the first quarter of 2018, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Helpline received an average of 68,683 calls per month. This is a slight increase from 2017.
● Among U.S. adults ages 50 and older, the divorce rate has roughly doubled since the 1990s (Pew Research Center).
● Memoir is one of the top-selling categories of adult nonfiction, and, as of 2017, adult nonfiction sales have continued to increase while adult fiction sales decline. (Publishers Weekly)
● Anyone who is in recovery or who is examining his or her life or belief system
● Anyone who feels the need to find a non-religious system of values
● Any woman who has ever questioned her relationship
● Any woman who has ever questioned how she was raised
● Any woman who has ever wondered what a good marriage could/should look like
● Anyone who has not had a serious love and who feels overwhelmed by what lies ahead
● Anyone who divorced late in life, or anyone middle aged or beyond who is considering divorce
● Anyone who has discovered his or her authentic self in midlife or late life
● Women who read memoirs