Aproximadamente, el 70% de las personas no logran alcanzar nunca sus metas. A otras, les cuesta mucho concentrarse en las tareas importantes de su trabajo, y terminan invirtiendo muchas horas sin que este esfuerzo se note en sus resultados.
La mayoría de la gente se acostumbra a este círculo vicioso y termina rindiéndose por completo, pensando que siempre serán víctimas de las distracciones y la procrastinación. Por fortuna, este no tiene por qué ser el caso.
Aquí hay algo de lo que puedes esperar aprender con esta guía:Descubre cómo controlar mejor tu tiempo y cómo desechar tus hábitos de procrastinación.Cómo crear un horario que impulse la productividad y cómo incorporarlo a tu vida.Aprende a qué ritmo debes avanzar para no sentirte nunca agotado o desmotivado.Por qué el multitasking no funciona y qué debes hacer en su lugar.Evitar los errores más comunes al cambiar de hábitos.
Lo creas o no, incluso los cambios más drásticos de hábitos son posibles, y fácilmente podemos duplicar nuestra productividad mientras trabajamos menos.
Afortunadamente, tenemos la capacidad de practicar y perfeccionar el cambio de hábitos, hasta que lleguemos a ser realmente buenos en ello.
Incluso los esfuerzos más pequeños pueden tener efectos significativos que cambien nuestras vidas.
No hay mejor momento para recuperar el control de tu vida. ¡Deja de procrastinar y empieza a ser más productivo hoy!
Do you want to achieve your Online Marketing goals and profit margins this year?Would you like to know proven marketing methods built strategically to boost today's online business? If yes, read on...
In Online Marketing: 2 Books in 1: Social Media Marketing + Content Marketing to Learn Step-by-Step the Best Online Marketing Strategies to Boost Your Business, you will discover:
- How to harness the power of the internet and Social Media to bring in a substantial income stream
- What Social Media Marketing is and how it works to boost your business
- How to begin your path on becoming a marketing guru on Social Media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Effective Social Media Strategies to apply for each of the most popular Social Media platforms being used today by your target market
- The various Social Media Marketing tools you can implement now to help you gain profits
- Eight proven ways on how to effectively monetize the content that you use when promoting your products and services
- How to dramatically shift your thinking into the right Content Marketing mindset in properly leveraging its advantages to get ahead in your business
- A comprehensive list of more than 40 website links and video resources to get you started right way with Content Marketing
- Six reasons why Content Marketing is critical to your business or company’s success
- A step-by-step plan on how to connect your target niche with your Content Marketing for business success
- How to effectively learn about your target audience for better Content Marketing
- Nine strategic places to place your content online for your target audience to easily access
- A comprehensive Content Marketing Plan for Successful Campaigns outlined in easy steps and complete detail
- Seven critical mistakes to avoid in Content Marketing in order to save you time, money and online resources
- Eight Secret Strategies on What Makes Great Content which leads to profit
…and much, much more!
- Includes 2 Bonus Chapters: "How to Use Facebook Ads to grow your business" and "Integrating Content Marketing with Social Media Marketing”With easy-to-follow techniques and step-by-step details on each chapter to help you get results - even if you have basic knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing or Online Marketing or have never sold a product or service before using these marketing methods, you will find strategies in this book bundle that are both simple and practical to do to help your business or company reach that next level to achieve marketing success and increased profits.So if you want to promote your products and services using this effective Online Marketing approach that leverages both social media and content and aims to boost your business this year, click on the “Buy Now” button to get started.
From the bestselling author of A More Beautiful Question, hundreds of big and small questions that harness the magic of inquiry to tackle challenges we all face--at work, in our relationships, and beyond.
When confronted with almost any demanding situation, the act of questioning can help guide us to smart decisions. By asking questions, we can analyze, learn, and move forward in the face of uncertainty. But "questionologist" Warren Berger says that the questions must be the right ones; the ones that cut to the heart of complexity or enable us to see an old problem in a fresh way.
In The Book of Beautiful Questions, Berger shares illuminating stories and compelling research on the power of inquiry. Drawn from the insights and expertise of psychologists, innovators, effective leaders, and some of the world's foremost creative thinkers, he presents the essential questions readers need to make the best choices when it truly counts, with a particular focus in four key areas: decision-making, creativity, leadership, and relationships.
The powerful questions in this book can help you:
- Identify opportunities in your career or industry
- Generate fresh ideas in business or in your own creative pursuits
- Check your biases so you can make better judgments and decisions
- Do a better job of communicating and connecting with the people around you
Thoughtful, provocative, and actionable, these beautiful questions can be applied immediately to bring about change in your work or your everyday life.
'The Internet was supposed to be for everyone... Millions found their voices in this brave new online world; it gave unheard masses the space to speak to each other without limits, across borders, both physical and social. It was supposed to liberate us from gender. But as more and more of our daily lives migrated on line, it seemed it did matter if you were a boy or a girl.'
It's a tough time to be a woman on the internet. Over the past two generations, the political map of human relations has been redrawn by feminism and by changes in technology. Together they pose questions about the nature and organisation of society that are deeply challenging to those in power, and in both cases, the backlash is on. In this brave new world, old-style sexism is making itself felt in new and frightening ways.
In Cybersexism, Laurie Penny goes to the dark heart of the matter and asks why threats of rape and violence are being used to try to silence female voices, analyses the structure of online misogyny, and makes a case for real freedom of speech – for everyone.
Laurie Penny's forthcoming book, Unspeakable Things: Sex, Lies and Revolution, will be published in 2014.
A search for the contemporary Nikola Tesla — considered a mad scientist by his society for predicting global warming more than 100 years ago — fuels this analysis of climate issues, which introduces thinkers and inventors who are working to find possible ways out of the energy crisis. From Louis Michaud, a retired refinery engineer who claims we can harness the energy of man-made tornadoes, to a professor and a businessman who are running a company that genetically modifies algae so it can secrete ethanol naturally, these individuals and their unorthodox methods are profiled through first-person interviews, exposing the social, economic, financial, and personal barriers that prevent them from making an impact with their ideas. The existing state of green energy technologies, such as solar, wind, biofuels, smart grid, and energy storage, is also explored, creating a sense of hope against a backdrop of climate dread.
What makes consumers or institutional buyers select, and remain loyal to, one service provider over another? Without knowing which product features are of specific interest to customers, it is hard for managers to develop an appropriate strategy. As competition intensifies in the service sector, it is becoming more important for service organizations to differentiate their products in ways meaningful to customers. Positioning Services in Competitive Markets is the second volume in the Winning in Service Markets Series by services marketing expert Jochen Wirtz. Scientifically grounded, accessible and practical, the Winning in Service Markets Series bridges the gap between cutting-edge academic research and industry practitioners, and features best practices and latest trends on services marketing and management from around the world. --> --> --> --> -->Readership: Business and Marketing students at MBA and eMBA level; marketing professionals and practitioners. -->Services Marketing;Marketing;Consumer Behavior;Positioning Services;Service Process;Service Environment;Service Advantage;Customer Relationships;Managing Relationship and Building Loyalty;Complaint Handling;Service Recovery;Service Excellence;Service Quality and Productivity; Service LeadershipKey Features:There are many books on service management in the market, but most are narrowly focused and/or based on anecdotal evidence. This new book is the first to rigorously cover key aspects of services marketing and management, and that is routed in sound academic research. This book bridges the gap between cutting-edge academic research and practitionersThe book makes extant academic knowledge easily accessible. For example, each chapter features an organizational framework that provides an overview of core concepts at a glance, and it ends with a succinct chapter summary in bullet pointsThe book features global best practices and latest trends; it takes on a global perspective with about 40% of all examples originating from the Americas, 30% from Europe and 30% from Asia
24symbols is a digital reading service without limits. In exchange for a small monthly fee you can download and read all of the books offered in our catalogue on any device (mobile, tablet, e-reader with web navigator or PC). Our catalogue includes more than 1 million books in several languages. This subscription can be terminated at any time in the section "Subscription".