Insight Guides Pocket French Riviera
Publisher: Insight Guides
Ideal itineraries and top travel tips in a pocket-sized package.
Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around - this Insight Guides pocket-sized book is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in the French Riviera, from top attractions like Fondation Maeght, to hidden gems, including Domaine du Rosaire.
- Compact, concise, and packed with essential information about Where to Go and What Do, this is an ideal on-the-move companion when you're exploring the French Riviera
- Covers Top Ten Attractions, including Vieux Nice, Cannes and Monaco and Perfect Day itinerary suggestions
- Offers an insightful overview of landscape, history and culture
- Contains an invaluable pull-out map, and essential practical information on everything from Eating Out to Getting Around
- Sharp design and colour-coded sections make for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.