Insight Guides Pocket Baku (Travel Guide eBook)
Publisher: Insight Guides
Insight Guides Pocket Baku
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you're planning to visit Olympic Stadium in Baku to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you're not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Baku. From top tourist attractions like the Flame Towers, the Maiden Tower and the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, to cultural gems, including the ornate Old City, the burning Yanar Dag and shopping on Nizami Street, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Baku:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major attraction highlighted, the maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Covers: Baku and excursions in Azerbaijan
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the UAE? Check out Insight Guides Oman and the UAE for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.