Working Parents Program - Story of a bottom to top CSR program of a voluntary team of a multi-company
You are holding a book based on a true story. This book is the story of a mission. A mission that surpassed the level of dreams. A mission, which has materialized so quickly and professionally that it has changed anything we knew of company motivational systems – in the best sense possible. All this happened in the everyday life of one of the biggest companies today.
We recommend this book to You if you are leading a team in an organization. Read this book if you are at the beginning of your professional highway, a new employee, a team member who desires success. This book refreshes your daily routine if you are an HR professional and want to understand the diversity, behavior and motivation of those working around you.
At a company, at your workplace, let it be whatever the size, it is possible that You
- are looking for ways how generations X, Y and Z can cooperate, regardless they being a leader or a working parent or just a talent
- would like to reach commitment from your employees in a way that they feel good at their jobs and do a lot to create and maintain a constructive and inspiring working environment
- are recruiting volunteers and would like to inspire their work because you feel that the value of the workplace grows stronger through their activities
- are curious what you can get out of a local initiative,
- probably want to become a role model in your sector, in the country or regionally
- want to try and see how quickly can a professionally constructed project, one that has not been initiated at company headquarters, but which has originated in Your micro environment, reach from one day to the other several locations in the world…
If any of these thoughts has already crossed your mind, read further!