Job Search Journal - A Step-by-Step Guide For Job Hunters and Career Changers With Worksheets to Track Progress for Accountability
It has been reported in various business websites, news stations, newspapers and social media that the US unemployment rate is at around 13.3% as of May 2020. That means 86.7% of the working population is employed. The bad news is you might be, or might know someone, who is still a part of the remaining 13.3%. Unfortunately, things are even more uncertain nowadays with COVID-19. As workers, things are even more uncertain than ever.
Now, with the competition that includes knowledge, experience, personality and determination as the main criteria for judging, you have to prove yourself worthy of a position in that small group of lucky individuals who have a job. It does not matter if you have been laid off, you resigned or a fresh graduate; what is important is that you want the bosses to know what you are capable of.
If you have been looking around and trying for quite some time now but is still not getting that offer, you might want to revamp your plans.
This guide aims to help you find and get that job you have always dreamed of. It will guide you through the whole process of job-hunting: from the searching, to preparing your documents, the interview and whatever comes next. These are proven effective ways on how to get a job in 30 days without sacrificing your passion or talent.
In the end, I want to help you maximize your potential and your resources. Not being offered a job does not mean you are not good. It may just be that it is not the right job for you, or you are not selling yourself the right way. Either way, I am here to help you.