Canning for Beginners: Delicious Recipes for Canning Vegetables Fruits Meats and Fish at Home
Publisher: Grace Bell
Canning for Beginners
Canning your own food has a number of benefits. Some people do canning as a hobby, because it's a fun way to learn something new and to preserve food. Others can for health reasons, because it's a great way to keep nutritious food in your pantry for months. Canning is also economical; as it allows you to use all the food you grow, produce, or buy.
This book will make it easy for you to can and preserve food at home. By reading this book, you'll learn:
• The different methods of canning
• The pieces of equipment you'll need
• A step-by-step guide to canning your favorite food
• Canning tips for beginners
• 22 Easy and tasty canning recipes, ranging from salsas and sauces to jams, pickles, meat, and fish
Whether you're trying to re-create the days of old or you simply want to enjoy healthy food from your own hands - canning is a new skill that you'll love having.
Download Canning for Beginners now!