Frugal Minimalism: Declutter and Simplify
Publisher: Healthy Wealthy nWise Press
If you are like a lot of people you may have taken a step back and started to wonder if all of the “stuff” in our lives is making them better or simply making them full-of-stuff.
Whether by choice or circumstance, taking this step back can be a shock to the system and prompt you to ask questions like whether or not you actually need the newest iPhone, those $100 jeans, or a newer car. If that sounds like you, you have come to the right place.
In “Frugal Minimalism: Declutter and Simplify” #1 Bestselling Author Gaia Rodale provides you with the know-how you need to start thinking about money, prosperity, and “stuff” in a different way and to question the pressure society puts on you and your family to keep getting and spending more.
With the useful tips and actionable strategies provided, you will learn:
• What it means to be frugal, and why that doesn’t equate to “cheap” or “deprived”
• How frugality and minimalism are about more than money, in fact money is actually the least important factor. It’s about deciding what is truly meaningful to you in your life and making a conscious decision to use your resources in such a way as to make more room for that.
• Where to start changing expectations and habits to be more frugal, small changes make big differences
• How to cut back on electricity usage and waste, without living in the dark
• How to cut back on water usage and waste, we need to conserve this precious resource
• Ways to save money and energy while heating and cooling your home, these are simple tweaks that, again, have a big impact
• How to save money when grocery shopping, it’s not all “extreme couponing”
• Rules frugal families follow whenever they shop, these easy-to-follow rules will save a ton of wasted time and resources
• Ideas for saving money when shopping for clothes and big ticket items, there’s 1 tip in there that makes a huge difference
• How to spend less on commuting, and improve your quality of life at the same time
• Ways to keep your family entertained without spending a fortune, this is frugal and fun at its best
• How to get through the holidays with your frugal foundation in place, don’t be derailed by the rampant commercialism of the holidays
From helping you adopt a frugal mindset to providing you with real world action steps to become a more minimalist family, this book will give you the information you need to get started cutting costs, reducing waste, and truly enjoy the minimalist lifestyle.
Scroll up and get your copy of “Frugal Minimalism: Declutter and Simplify” now…