We Never Told - A Novel
Publisher: She Writes Press
• Women's Fiction comprises at least 40% of adult popular fiction sold in the United States and approximately 60% of adult popular fiction paperbacks. (American Bookseller Association and Book Industry Study Group)
• More than 40% of American marriages dissolve. That’s up from 24% in the 1950s, when the book’s main character gets divorced. The United States and Belgium have the highest divorce rates in the world. (U.S. Census Bureau)
• 75% of the children of divorce live with their mother. (U.S. Census Bureau)
• More than 135,000 children are adopted every year, according to Good Housekeeping, and the U.S. Census says that one out of every 25 U.S. families has an adopted child. The U.S. adopts more children than the rest of the world combined.
• 72% of those who were adopted want to learn about their birth parents. (The Search Institute)