Ho Chi Minh City & South Vietnam
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Ho Chi Minh City, Pearl of the Orient, is the largest and most dynamic city in one of the most rapidly growing economies in the world. Explore this city of remorseless & relentless activity, take a slow and drifting trip along the Mekong River or relax on the stunning beaches of Phu Quoc Island; Footprint Ho Chi Minh City & Mekong Delta covers all the top attractions in this enchanting region, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and try the local beer, as well as the low-down on late-night noodles and Khmer temples.
• Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
• Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
• Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
• Detailed street maps for Ho Chi Minh City & other key locations in the region
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Ho Chi Minh City & the Mekong Delta without weighing you down.