Hanoi & Northern Vietnam
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
Rugged scenery, vibrant colour, diverse people and the thrill of discovering the unknown: the north represents the finest Vietnam has to offer. Explore the charming, tree-lined boulevards of Hanoi, visit hill tribe minorities, and marvel at the jagged islands of Halong Bay; Footprint Hanoi & Northern Vietnam covers all the top attractions in this magnificent region, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and try the local beer, as well as the low-down on the best food markets and water puppet theatre.
• Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
• Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
• Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
• Detailed street maps for Hanoi and other key locations in northern Vietnam
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Hanoi & northern Vietnam without weighing you down.