A Quick Guide To Living Forever: Well Almost
Publisher: Damian Miles
What You Can Do Now To Live Longer And Live Better
This is not meant to be the last word on longevity, or a comprehensive book on it. It is meant to help you realise that:
- To a great extent you control how long you will live to a great extent.
- There are many things you can do to
1– Give yourself extra years of life, and
2 – Make yourself healthier in those extra years.
The one thing I would encourage you to do above everything else is to – become a student of longevity. Decide now that you’ll
1 – Learn as much as you can about how to live longer, and
2 – Put those lessons into practice.
Once you’ve done this you’ll be surprised at just how quickly you start to feel the benefits.
In this short book you will be reading about
- What longevity is.
- Some of the attitudes you need in order to live a long life.
- How eating and drinking affects how long you live.
- Why you need to exercise and how you can do it. - Things to have more of in your life.
- The effect of your work, career or job on you longevity.
- Some of the major illnesses that will reduce your length of life.
- Some things to avoid.