Live Well Beyond Breast Cancer - How to Get through Treatment and Back to a Life You Love
Publisher: Lifestyle Entrepreneurs Press
So, you were just diagnosed with breast cancer – what now?
You have heard about breast cancer and about other women who were diagnosed – the treatments, the side effects – but you didn’t ever expect this would happen to you. You are shocked, surprised, and scared. The “what-if”s of what comes next are taking over. You’ve been to so many appointments, but still, you feel lost.
Hold on! There is hope. You can take control of your journey to recovery, feel connected to yourself and others, and get through this. Join Birgitte (Deda) Wilms as she recounts her breast cancer journey and learn how she got through all of her therapy, treatments, surgeries, and turned her experience into a blessing.
In Live Well beyond Breast Cancer, you will learn how to:
• Ensure you have clarity about all of your treatments and timelines
• Set yourself up for the best outcome
• Allow yourself to receive the help you need, no matter where it comes from
• Make your life-changing and lifesaving decisions yours
• Look forward to your life after breast cancer
Birgitte's road wasn't easy, but she is now fully cured and thriving, and you can be as well. Don’t go through this journey alone; read Live Well beyond Breast Cancer today.