Instant Humor - How to Be Funny...
How to Be Funny Instantly!
So you want to be funny...or funnier?
Let's face it, funny people are fun people. The more funny you are, the more fun you have. And who doesn't want to have fun? Not just girls, but everybody. (Sorry Cyndi Lauper.)
Goes without saying, people love to be around funny fun people who know how to have a good time and make others laugh. Why?
- Laughter is the best medicine in the world that can make worries go away.
- Laughter is the ultimate euphoric feeling that can lift the human spirit.
- Laughter is the positive viral effect that can contagiously spread happiness.
- Laughter is the lubricant that can ease tensions and solve problems.
- Laughter is the universal glue that can unite people to all come together.
Simply put, if you can make people laugh, they'll love you for it! That can open many doors for you in relationships, jobs, and even getting out of trouble. :)
We are constantly told you're either born with a funny bone or not. After all, being funny is utilizing your creativity with your own view of the world of what's widely accepted notion of the truth, or challenging those beliefs disguised in humor. It's all a personalized creative-involved endeavor; it's not like there is a technical step-by-step blueprint to follow into the working madness of the mind of the funniest man in the world, unlike fixing a car, right?
Not so fast grasshopper! Comedy is more formulaic than you may think (i.e., buildup, anticipation, tension, and release). There are structural elements to guide the creative process to being funny. Most people who are funny already have some forms of subconscious structures they follow without realizing, to generate jokes and come up with their materials, after using them for so long. It's called "a sense of humor" for a reason, meaning you need to develop your senses for it.
Being funny is all about being able to find the humorous side of things, and there are structures and ways for that. In other words, you can be funny! Like all things, it's a skill, and skills can be learned.
Within "Instant Humor":
* How to make people laugh and tell jokes using the TOTB Equation.
* How to train yourself to see the humor in everyday situations and objects.
* How to become funnier overnight by understanding this one style of humor.
* How to easily come up with something funny to say at the exact moment.
* How to maintain your sense of humor in tough situations when most needed.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to develop your sense of humor.
...and much more.
Here's to your new funny self now with "Instant Humor"!