Camino de Santiago
Publisher: Footprint Travel Guides
The Camino de Santiago has experienced a striking revival. Cutting across Spain from the Pyrenees in the east, to Santiago de Compostela in the west, it leads you through the varied and beautiful ancient kingdoms of northern Spain. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of this medieval pilgrim route.
• Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and along the Camino de Santiago.
• Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
• Includes information on tour operators and activities, from sampling red wine in La Rioja to the magnificent cathedral at Santiago.
• Detailed maps for the Camino de Santiago.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known places of interest, Footprint Handbook Camino de Santiago provides concise and comprehensive coverage of Spain’s most famous historical route.