The Smart City Transformations - The Revolution of The 21st Century
Publisher: Bloomsbury India
A handbook for the practitioners, this book is a complete treatise on the topic of Smart, covering:
1. A comprehensive framework with the needed definitions, concepts, strategies, approaches, and technologies to develop and manage a greenfield or brownfield Smart city.
2. Integrating economics, developmental concepts, engineering, environment and governance that sets the definitive foundation of the Smart framework.
3. Technologies that are powering the Smart movement. Extensive case-studies.
4. Societal and Political research, and progress made by the academia.
5. Specific methodology of measuring Smart elements of a city. Introduction to the concepts of Smart Map and Smart Index.
6. A structured approach to transformation, setting priorities, execution, financing and governance.
The new structure and market dynamics of the Smart industry.