How to Create a Great Body - A...
Whether a guy or a girl, How to Create a Great Body includes everything you need to create your best possible body. It contains everything necessary not only to completely transform the way your body looks but also to improve every single key component of physical fitness.
Contents in Brief
* 8 professionally designed weight training programs for men, designed for maximum muscle and strength.
* 8 professionally designed weight training programs for women, designed for maximum curves and functional strength.
* 3 cardio training programs (steady-state training, interval training, and functional circuit training) with progressable and interchangeable workouts.
* Instructions on how to design your own functional circuit training workouts!
* 2 power workouts (1 upper body and 1 lower body).
* 1 plyometric workout (whole body).
* Bodyweight workouts for men and women (1 each).
* Instructions on how to design your own bodyweight workouts!
* 14 key static stretches for total-body flexibility.
* A comprehensive Weight Training Guide, explaining everything you need to know about effective weight training.
* A unique Target Muscle Guide, revealing all of the main muscles that are activated by different types of exercise, and listing all of the most effective exercises that target each major muscle!
* A detailed Cardio Guide, explaining everything you need to know about effective cardio training.
* A lengthy Nutrition Guide, covering everything you need to know about proper nutrition.
* A short but useful Weight Loss Guide to give you extra help when/if losing body fat is your priority.
* A large glossary that includes many key terms, concepts, and principles related to muscle science, weight training, cardio, fitness, and nutrition.
The 8 weight training programs include:
* a beginner program
* 5 increasingly difficult programs that cater for different levels of experience
* a "plateau buster" program designed to ensure that you never stop making progress
* a minimalistic program for busy individuals.
The weight training programs have been optimized for phones, so you can take them to the gym if you have the ebook on your phone!
You can complete the weight training programs at any gym or at home if you have a bench, dumbbells, a pull-up bar, a barbell, and a power rack for safety. Clip resistance bands and ankle straps are also important for home training, but not essential.
How to Use the Ebook to Transform Your Body
Just read the guides that are relevant to you and then start the training programs.
If you want to develop a muscular and strong physique or a curvaceous and toned figure, start a weight training program. The weight training programs will also help to improve your functional fitness and flexibility.
If you want to develop cardiorespiratory fitness, start a cardio program, and mix and match the different types of workout. If you use the functional circuit training workouts, you will also develop functional fitness.
If you want to develop all key components of fitness, start a weight training program and a cardio program. The minimalistic weight training program together with just two short cardio workouts per week should be enough to completely transform your body and dramatically improve your weight, body composition, functional fitness, athleticism, and appearance!
And if you use the more advanced weight training and cardio programs, they have the potential to give you a body similar to the one that you have always wanted!
Note that the Target Muscle Guide is very detailed, so it might not be an easy read.